Thursday, June 21, 2012

Task 1 completed: June 3rd week

I could solve the issue in task 1 with the help of devs in airavata. The problem was airavata-gfac-schema-utils.jar was not in the project class path. So I manually added the jar and code worked fine then. 

I implemented some general methods like addNode(), getNode(), deleteNode() so I can use them in almost all other methods to be implemented in new registry. I wrote some test cases as well.

I'm still having the issue in task 2. I asked this from Sling user list and they asked me to have a look in error log in Sling/log folder. In had a look and I could see some exceptions saying, "Invalid Namespace Index: #######". I told this to Sling user list and a dev said he has never faced this issue. And he further said the problem occurs in jackrabbit repository and asked me to ask this in Jackrabbit user list.

Before asking from Jackrabbit user list, I dug into jackrabbit user list archive but I couldn't find a relevant topic.  So now I should ask them about this issue.

I created a Google Code Project for my implementations. Here is the link.

That's all for now. :)

No comments: